Wealthy Theatre Facts
Wealthy Street Theatre | Questions and Answers
Can I bring in outside food or drink?
- NO. Please, no outside food or drink in the theatre.
Will the concession stand be open?
- YES. Concessions are available, and those items are allowed in the theatre.
Can I purchase alcohol during the show?
- YES, BUT… You must be a CMC member (and 21+) to buy alcohol. Please visit grcmc.org/membership to sign up ahead of time.
Is parking free on the weekend?
- YES. Parking is free. There is street parking, and two parking lots in close proximity to the theatre.
Can I reserve my seat?
- NO. We will not reserve seats, however, our usher team will be happy to help you find accessible seating.
Can I still get a ticket?
- MAYBE. All shows are sold out, but non-ticketholders are welcome to join the wait list line outside the theatre.
- All ticketholders MUST claim their tickets by 6:45pm.
- If any seats are available, we will begin letting wait list guests in 15 mins prior to show.